What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income.
A new generation is getting ready to collect Social Security. Find out what you need to know to make the most out of your retirement benefits.
10 Threats Every Person and Business Faces--and How to Fight Them Now
Data breaches, computer hacks, phishing, and more. Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes. Learn the top 10 tacticts used by fraudsters and the ways you can start to protect yourself, your family, and your business today.
The interactive workshop will cover:
- How to protect your child's credit before it is too late
- How an ATM can put your identity at risk
- 3 tips to making your smartphone/tablet more secure
- How your home Wi-Fi is putting you and your family's security at risk
- 2 methods fraudsters use to impersonate your business
- Why you should review your social media privacy settings now
Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement: What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care
Now is the time to start planning for health care expenses in retirement. Find out what you need to do to obtain the coverage you need and protect against rising costs.
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.